- Snow in the picnic grove, Lakeview East, Chicago
- Rally against gun violence, Union Park, Chicago (2 photos)
- Reagan National Airport
- My photographs on display at the National Building Museum, Washington, DC
- The grand hall of the National Building Museum, Washington, DC
- Lobby of the Shirley Ryan Ability Lab, Chicago
- Starbucks, Broadway Ave, Chicago
- Sunset along I-88, Illinois (2 photos)
- Man sunning himself near the Alexander Hamilton statue, Chicago
- A couple dance through Gallagher’s Way at Wrigley Field, Chicago
- The Chicago skyline, reflected in a building in Wrigleyville
- Design for America students brainstorm at Northwestern University
- Sunset reflected in bags of cotton candy at the Kane County Fair, Illinois
- Teens at the Kane County Fair
- Long shadows before sunset at the Kane County Fair
- Somewhere in Illinois, near the Missouri border, Amtrak train
- A child’s hand against the observation window on an Amtrak train
- Chicago lakefront
- Author Margaret Atwood (The Handmaid’s Tale)
- Tourists reflected in an advertisement for sunglasses in Florence, Italy
- A woman waits in line for free healthcare at Care Harbor in Los Angeles.
From the top:
- A view of Chicago from Lake Michigan
- A stark landscape near Belmont Harbor, Chicago
- Lake Michigan
- A pedestrian walkway at Millennium Park, Chicago
- View from the second floor of the Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago
The top three photos are of Sharon & Greg’s wedding at Chicago’s City Hall.
The last four photos are outtakes from my trip to Buenos Aires. See https://www.sallyryanphoto.com/buenos-aires for more of my work in the Argentinian capitol.
We made the move west to Los Angeles this summer! Please enjoy some lovely views of the sunrise and sunsets that make our neighborhood impossibly beautiful.